Monday, April 8, 2013

I put in my contact lens just now and i cant find it in my eyes?

I gotta get to school soon and this has been frustrating the crap outta me. I akways put in my right contact before left. After i put in my right ( 95% sure i did), i started strugglin with my left, and even after i put in my left it was still blurry, so after a few tries with my left i threw that lens away and got a new one which worked perfectly. Then i realized my right eye had bad vision and i saw there was no lens lens in there. I thought it culdve fallen out, but i scowered everywhere, and so did my sis, but we culdnt find my right contact. Anyways, im very sure i put that right contact in. Now im scared my right contact had rolled, even though i didnt sleep with them in, I dont feel anything in my right eye, but where culd the contact have gone?

См. статью: I put in my contact lens just now and i cant find it in my eyes?