Friday, April 12, 2013

Had a really freaky dream?

Let me begin this by saying i am 14 years old and have been diagnosed with bi-polar and am a male.
In my dream i got out of bed and went to put my contact lenses in. Instead os being in solution, they were in blood. I freaked out and took a closer look in the mirror and noticed that my eyes were pitch black. I walked out of my house with only a towel on and ran to a party that happened to be in my ex girlfriends neighborhood. While at the party i stole everyones puzza then left. I snuck into someones house (still only with a towel on" and stole a coloring book from their house. I also had wings throughout the whole dream but i woke up thinking i was a demon. What does this all mean? Its tripping me out

См. статью: Had a really freaky dream?