Monday, April 8, 2013

How to create vivid visualization?

So I've started visualizing to help me accomplish my goals and dreams, because I haven't really accomplished them before. Unfortunately though, my visualization is not vivid at all. I relax every bone in my body but when I close my eyes, I see nothing, just blackness. Even in my dreams I can't see vivid pictures, I only sense that the picture is there, if you get what I mean. Also, when people say try to hear something when visualizing, I cannot hear stuff (I can only hear speech), I can't smell anything or develop any emotions. Because I want to live in San Francisco, with a wonderful husband, I try to visualize myself sitting in one of the houses with my husband. All is see though is a hazy room through my own eyes, which seems very far away and then blackness. When I try to visualize, my eyes feel really strange and feel as if they are open a little. I don't feel happiness or anything, which I probably would if this happened in real life.
Please, have you got any tips on how to make my visualization more vivid.Do you think it's because I have poor eye sight? My lens in my glasses are very strong and I wear them all the time.
Any advice or instructions on how to visualize successfully would be very much appreciated! Because It would help so much! I just want to achieve my dreams. I've even made a dream poster in my bedroom. I'm 15 by the way. Thanks again!

См. статью: How to create vivid visualization?