Sunday, April 7, 2013

I got my contact lens prescription yesterday. Can this be used for any contacts?

I got my contact lens percription yesterday.Is this able to be used for any contacts or just the type I was using to get the prescription? If it is able to be used for any of the clear ones can it also be used for coloured prescription ones too?
Added (1). By type I mean brand (including the colour ones)
Added (2). I have used contacts in the past but have just started again and am considering buying them online as it is cheaper. I just had the 2nd check after the week or 2 trial of the contacts and was given the OK for the current perscription but the lenses they gave me are only available from that store (go figure -.- ) and were fairly expensive compared to others and were different to the ones I used in the past with the old ones being slightly more comfortable if i remember correctly.

См. статью: I got my contact lens prescription yesterday. Can this be used for any contacts?