Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Can I wear daily disposable lenses for 5 days?

I've been using my daily disposable contacts for about 2 months now with no problems! I love them, everything is so crisp and clear! I really want to use them each day in school this week, (obviously it'll be a fresh pair each day, i don't re-use them!) but I'm not sure weather I should or not because when I was getting my lenses I remember the optician saying I should take breaks every three days (it's to do with my age she said, i'm 14, and she said when I'm 15 I can wear them for as many consecutive days as I need to, but I'm 15 in 5 months so there isn't a huge gap) so I'm wondering is it a huge risk to wear them 5 days in a row and should I not take the risk or should I just go for it?

См. статью: Can I wear daily disposable lenses for 5 days?