Monday, April 8, 2013

Eyes are turning grey around the pupil - is this normal?

My eyes were plain blue when I was young, probably up to about five years old, when they started to get more green in them. I'm sixteen now and they still seem to be changing colour. I have dark grey/black rings lining the iris which seem to be getting darker as I get older, and patches of light yellow-brown in the iris along with the greenish-blue. But recently, I've noticed that both eyes seem to be turning a darkish grey from the pupil. Most of the eye is still greenish-blueish with brown patches. But my question is, is this normal? It's just that I hadn't noticed them there before.

My vision is fine… I have glasses but they're only thin lenses. About a month or two now I would occasionally see sparks flash in front of my eyes when I opened them and kept thinking I saw movement in my peripheral vision, but that stopped so I assumed it was fine. :)

См. статью: Eyes are turning grey around the pupil - is this normal?