Friday, April 12, 2013

I DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS!

WELL, I had my first kiss i think 2 days ago now. Well, me and my boyfriend were in a park and he wanted to kiss me but he knows ive neer kissed.So he tells my to stand up and close me eyes. Then he kisses me. Its not even for a second. And i did NOTHING. THEN I WAS LIKE, *** FURKKK WAT WAS THAT. After that. I told him i didnt know how to kiss.and he said as if im kissing him on the cheek, his kiss him back on the lips like that.So… he lens in to kiss me again and i do that little.kissy cheek thing motion and im like… what… BECAUSE I KNOW I DIDNT DO IT PROPERLY.

Since then we tried kissing again yesterday. He kissed me and I just stood there with my eyes shut and did NOTHING. i dont know HOW. and.also… i find it kinda gross.i mean, ITS WET AND D: hahaha.but ye everytime we kiss, i just stand there and dont move my lips at all because its like.i duno! What do i do?
Added (1). Yes, he told me that i'd 'know what to do' but when we kiss, I dont know at all.

См. статью: I DONT KNOW HOW TO KISS!