Saturday, April 13, 2013

Contact lens solution?

I wear disposable contacts. I rarely use saline solution unless my contact lens feels dry of I struggle putting them in for over a minute since I'm new to them, but I was advised to carry a contact lens case with saline solution and keep it in my school bag in case my lenses got dry or if I had something in my lenses and need to clean them.

Question is… if I carry a lens case with solution and do not use it, when should I change it again? Do I change I only after I've used it?
Added (1). I'm wearing disposable contacts. I'm supposed to throw them out after a day's use, which means I get back home and toss them out.

Every morning I open a new disposable contact lens packet in which the contact lens is already in saline solution.
Added (2). The only time I've used saline solution so far is when I am trying to put the lens in my eye but it keeps falling out and eventually drying OUT of my eyes and in my hand. I place the lens on my palm and pour solution over it. Geez.

См. статью: Contact lens solution?