Saturday, April 13, 2013

Constant headaches for over 1 month? Help?

Headaches for over 1 month, sometimes not very painful other time there really bad.
Usually above eyes or back of head, but sometimes all over my head that can occur all day. Pain can be moderate to extreme.
I also have aches and pains in my arms, legs and neck, that also comes and goes. I also feel very light headed and dizzy which makes me feel slightly off balance. I haven't had any sickness or weight loss.
I've tried many drugs from the shops, like ibrufen and paracetamol, may take the edge off a little but the problem still exists.
I do suffer with stress and anxiety problems and I also wear contact lenses if that could make a difference?
I've been to the doctors twice, both times in which were useless. I've had a blood tests, results were fine. If anyone has similar problems or just any general advice could you please let me know. Thank you.

См. статью: Constant headaches for over 1 month? Help?