Monday, April 15, 2013

Trouble with contact lens prescription?

SITUATION:
Hi I recently looked into buying contacts since I've been wearing glasses my whole life.during a visit to my aunts house who lives two hours from me she took me to a local Costco to get my eye exam.she gave me a trial pair for Acuvue for Astigmatism which was fine but I was having some issue with glare when looking at lights so I told her about that and she gave me a trial pair for bio infinity. I have been having a lot of trouble contacting this doctor a to make an appointment and she knew that I live very far away so she right away gave me the prescriptions so that I could order them from the Costco where I live.the problem is the bio infinity contact lenses are much worse than the Acuvue so I prefer the Acuvue.

QUESTIONS:
If I order the Acuvue lenses will the prescriptions still be the same?
I seriously can't go back to that Costco to get a diff prescription because of My work schedule.
and if any of you wear contacts could you explain why one brand would help or change the glare if they are of the same prescription?

THANK YOU

См. статью: Trouble with contact lens prescription?