Saturday, April 20, 2013

Contact lenses are curling. Why?

Hi!
I recently opened a new box of contacts, wore them once, a few days later I check and the contacts are curled. I thought that it was probably just a problem with that pair so I opened up another pair, used them once, and sure enough I check today and they are also curled.By the way, by curled I mean that they are almost shaped like an open hot dog bun. I rolled them out and washed them with solution, but they just curl right back up. I kept the first pair and I checked it today after 2-3 weeks and now they seem perfectly normal and are not curling AT ALL.
I've worn this brand of contacts for a long time and I have never had this problem.
I have the Freshlook colorblends contacts and I use optifresh solution, which by the way I always put plenty of solution in the case.

By the way, I also contacted my ophthalmologist and they said that they had never really heard of anything like this and I couldn't find anything online.

What could it be? Should I use that first pair? Wait it out and see if the second pair reacts the same way?

Thank you for all of the help! :)

См. статью: Contact lenses are curling. Why?