Friday, April 19, 2013

Contact lenses moves in my eye!

I recently bought colored contact lenses from Solotica. I tried to put on contact in my right eye and works fine and it stays in place. When i put the other one in my left eye, after a couple of minutes and sometimes as soon as i put it on it moves up on the eye.So instead of having the little circle around the colored part of your eye, the bottom of the lens runs along the edge of the colored part of the eye rather than around it. This causes irritation and you can feel it against your lower lid and the eyesight becomes a bit foggy because of it moving up.
How do you prevent this?
How do you fix it?
What causes it?

Im sure i have the contacts on the right side. And cant be something wrong with the lenses since it works fine on my right eye?

Thanks

См. статью: Contact lenses moves in my eye!