Monday, April 15, 2013

I can't put my contacts in? - 1

So I have circle lenses.please don't freak on how bad they are because they're not. I take care of them properly!

I got them last week. The day after they arrived, after I let them soak for the time needed. I tried to put them in. Didn't get anywhere close. I took a break after 40 minutes of failing lol. I tried again and got a little closer.couldn't do it and stopped after 20 minutes. Tried again and ALMOST got it, kept blinking too much and stopped.

I don't think I tried again until today (can't quite remember).
I spent a little while.didn't do as well as I did the last time.and when it fell on the counter I decided to call it quits for the day.

They're not huge circle lenses.they're 14.5mm and normal contacts are 14mm. I have big eyes too.so size certainly isn't a problem here. The way I've been trying is tipping my head down and looking up into the mirror. I try to put it on half of the white of my eye and half of the iris.then then I blink and it falls off my finger. I can't stop myself from blinking even though I'm holding my eyes open. I was also really confident the first time I tried it and was getting it right up against my eye but today the second it touched my eye I would freak out and pull away. I have no problem touching my eye with my finger, but you have so much more control when it's just your finger, that's why I don't think I'll have any problem taking them out…

I can't possibly be the worst at doing this! Is there an easier method of getting it in? Will I eventually be able to do it?

Help!
Added (1). I would never wear them for longer than I'm supposed to an certainly not everyday. And I don't just go around touching my eyes, I did it to see if I could once lol. One thing I must point out though, tons of people wear them.all day everyday… and they do fine. Sure.the people who wear them 12 hours everyday for a long time end up having issues and it's usually sensitivity to contacts. I also made sure to purchase a trustworthy brand from a trustworthy site… I'm doing the best I can to be safe here.

См. статью: I can't put my contacts in? - 1