Friday, April 19, 2013

Do I have a right to be on the internet?

I'm 15.i hate my mom because she's not willing to listen to me. I'm not supposed to be on the internet because I rebelled a little bit 3 weeks ago. The internet is my top possession. I asked my mom when I could go back on it and she said that I'm not allowed to for a long time because I don't know the difference between right and wrong. I DO!!! She said she knows more about me than I do myself! She says that while asking if I did things that I would NEVER do! When I asked her, I was on the phone at my dad's house. This is one reason why I am moving there; because my mom doesn't listen to me and is so stubborn! It always happens to be the things I want the most that she won't let me have because of one false reason that is in her mind.

She doesn't provide for me! I had to go months and months with the same pair of pants to where out! I wore them until giant holes on the crotch appeared… then I still had to wear them (just with leggings underneath). I had to where the same bra forever too! I also had to where the same contact lenses for more than 6 months! Now, she has 2 whole boxes of contact lenses (even though she never wears them; she wears glasses) while I have no contacts or glasses! She says I have to replace them because they are my responsibility!

I hate my mom! She NEVER listens! She ALWAYS gets her way! She's a huge know-it-all when she really doesn't know anything! I can't stand her! I do not take after my mom! I take after my dad and this is a huge reason why I am moving! My dad is waaay better!

She also tells people things I hate for them to know, knowing that I hate it! She just says " I will say what I want to!"

Btw I have learned my lesson about rebelling. I was gonna vow to never do it again until I figured this out about my mom!

What do I do about this??? my mom is a ***!!!

См. статью: Do I have a right to be on the internet?