Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Slept with my contacts on, so scared now :?

Hii.all over the internet I find posts claiming to have slept in their contacts, stretching the lens after the planned replacement date, topping up MPS instead of using some fresh solution etc., but i love my eyes and don't take chances with my vision, not worth it, I follow every instruction my optometrist gave me, but unfortunately I absolutely screwed up last night. Was lying down and watching this TV show, and I fell asleep, with the contacts still on.woke up after like 6 hours or so, immediately realized the contacts are on, and took them out.It's been a few hours now, and i'm using my prescription eye-glasses, not the contacts. Apparently my eyes feel fine, no pain no redness no dryness, nothing. Nevertheless, I still royally screwed up, shouldn't have slept with them on. 'm sooooo scared. What do I do? Do I need to see my optometrist now? She's gonna get furious if I tell her what I did. Even though there are no noticeable symptoms, I'm sure my optometrist knows her job better than me, if she says I need to take em off, I should take em off. I'm afraid I might have done some serious damage to my eyes, even though I don't feel anything bad. Please suggest.don't want to take chances with my vision. The lenses are daily wear monthlies. I have -4 in one eye, and -3.5 in the other. :( :( :(

См. статью: Slept with my contacts on, so scared now :?