Saturday, March 2, 2013

New with contacts. How to take care of them and my eyes properly?

I'm a 13 year old girl and I just got contact lenses for the first time. I was taught how to put them in and how to take them out, so I'm okay with that. I'm just curious and want to know what contact lenses are exactly and how to take care of them and my eye. (How long they can stay in a day, What are the rules to them, etc.) They are PC TECHNOLOGY 1 day lenses for -1.50 and - 0.75 if that makes a difference. Luckily for me I don't need to have a case for them to soak them in because I throw them away at night. I really want to be responsible with these because my parents pay for them and I don't want to waste them as I'm sure they cost quite a lot, (They refused to tell me how much they were.) I just really don't want to mess this up. Thank you so much!
>>> New with contacts. How to take care of them and my eyes properly?