Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Darker vision than the other?

I just noticed it right now that my right eye sees images darker than my left eye and much blurred than my left eye, and now my eyes feel pain inside my eyeball. I think its being frequent already! I searched through internet and some of the sites say a cataract is forming while some says its astigmatism.My mom has astigmatism, is it hereditary? was the factor why this happened is because of I stare too much to the monitor since I always use computer all day long? I adjusted the brightness and contrast to the very low level and yet im still experiencing this. I have contact lens and used it for not more than ten times (my first time) and I used all the proper handling for it so my eyes will still be safe from the dangers I might encounter because of using it. What to be considered why this happened? Please also answer my last question at my account.thanks.
>>> Darker vision than the other?