Monday, February 25, 2013

What was he trying to achieve?

Okay so long story cut short

A while ago I found myself really attracted to this guy in my college, hes 21 and I'm 18. Whenever I was within his view he would always stare at me/check me out. We were introduced through a mutual friend but at the time I was too shy to hold a conversation with him, so instead he made the most random comment and asked if I was wearing brown contact lenses =S I never spoke to him again after this, not even a simple hello when I seen him.

Nothing ever came of it, so I assumed he was not interested and I moved on.

Yesterday I was talking to my friends about wanting to split up with my boyfriend when I realized that the same guy I found attractive was sitting right behind me with his friends. Both of my friends discretely commented that they had picked up on him constantly looking at me. Out of nowhere we all overheard him talking about how he had gone out on the weekend and give his number to some "really hot girl" he told his friend that this girl had called him and he couldn't remember who she was.

He told his friend that this girl had supposedly asked if he was single which he said he was, then she apparently asked if he liked anyone at college which he never commented on.

I defiantly feel that he went out of his way to make sure that I overheard his conversation with his friend.My friends say it could be something, or nothing.

Any ideas?
>>> What was he trying to achieve?