Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Changing eye colour from blue to brown?

Hi everyone! I've tried so hard to find questions about this on the internet, but everyone appears to want the reverse! :) I have blue grey eyes, but i've always admired beautiful big brown eyes! I wear coloured contacts currently, but i guess i would like something more permanent! Especially since my prescription is difficult to find in colour contact lens brands. Recently i've discovered that i have a small star-burst of brown/orange around my pupil! I was so happy! Is it possible that because i want brown eyes so badly they're starting to change? Im pretty skeptical of the mind being able to change genetics though, so on to my main question! Has anyone successfully used Latisse (the eyelash growth product) to change their eye colour? I heard about it on the internet.It's main ingredient is used to treat glaucoma patients, with one of the side effects being - darkening of the iris. But as this is a prescription drug, and pretty hardcore, i found an alternative - rapidlash, which is soled in boots :) It has a derivative of the glaucoma drug as a main ingredient, and im hoping might have the same side effects! Has anyone successfully changed their eyes from blue to brown using this method? Or any other method?

Thanks for any responses! :)
>>> Changing eye colour from blue to brown?