Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I can feel one of my contact lenses?

This is my third month wearing contact lenses and also my third pair of contacts. I've been using the same brand/size/shape etc.all three months but when I started using my newest pair (it's been a week now) I can feel my left contact. This never happened before, I could never feel my contacts in my eyes after they were in and in my right eye I still can't.It isn't itchy or irritable but it just feels like it isn't resting flat against my eye but rather like it sticks out a little. Sometimes when I look really high up or really low down I can "see" the lens like its hitting my eye lids or something.Is this just a bad contact lens or is there some way to help make it rest completely against my eye? Also, yes… I've checked and double checked to make sure the lens isn't inside out.
>>> I can feel one of my contact lenses?