Monday, November 19, 2012

What frame should I get for my glasses?

This has been bothering me like crazy. I am having glasses made that are going to be super thick. -5.25 and -5.00 with 15 prism each eye base out. Originally I wanted a small thin pink frame but the lady helping me suggested that I get a little bot of a bigger frame. I'm thinking that the smaller frame my lenses will "stick out" and the frame she helped me pick out is a plum purple and a thicker frame. However the sides are thicker and have leopard print. I dislike animal print and the thought of having a thicker frame. However, would it be better to get the purple frame because it can hide the super thick lenses more? That way since I have to constantly wear them I won't have moments when I feel embarassed by the thick lenses? Or should I get the pink frame that is thinner, smaller, and I really want? Which is a better option? Perhaps I may regret later not getting the purple frame because of the animal print or maybe if I were to get the pink frame then later I would regret it because my super thick lenses will show and stick out more? What is your opinion? This is driving me crazy. Please help and post an answer for me to help me decide. Also no there is NO way around making my lenses thin at all. Prisms are not a type of lens such as index they are prisms and very thick.
>>> What frame should I get for my glasses?