Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weaning myself off of wearing corrective lenses?

I've been wearing glasses for about 14 years now, to correct a cross eye problem I had when I was younger. I no longer have this problem, I can see perfectly fine without glasses, but whenever I take my glasses off I feel tired, fatigued, and I get a headache. I want to try and wean myself off of wearing my glasses since I don't need them anymore, but I always end up putting them back on to resolve this feeling of tiredness. I assume these feelings are just because I'm not used to having my glasses off for an extended period of awakenness (I sleep with them off), so is cold turkey the only way, or is there a way to make these pretty annoying side effects of not wearing glasses easier to cope with?
>>> Weaning myself off of wearing corrective lenses?