Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do i have to wear toric contact lenses?

Well i wanted to know if i had to wear toric contact lenses my optican gave me some toric contact lenses on a free trial and i looked into buying some but they are far more expensive than just normal contacts so i was wondering if i could just wear normal ones heres my prescription

Right eye: -5.25. -1.50 x180

Left eye: -5.50. -1.50 x180

Because i tried my sisters normal contacts similar to my prescription and i could see fine and they werent toric lenses. Pease can you answer asap
10 points for best answer.
Added (1). Yes i do wear toric contact lenses for astigmatism but i wore my sisters normal lenses and they were completly fine and comfortable and if i do wear normal ones will they do any thing to my eyes?
>>> Do i have to wear toric contact lenses?