Tuesday, November 20, 2012

8 Reasons I can’t get a job (Continued Below)?

1.No Work experience:
•I've never worked a day of my life.
•I've never done volunteer work nor do I plan on doing any in the future.

2.No Reliable Transportation:
•I don't own a car.
•Even if I did I don't have a license nor would I ever want one because I cant afford gas or the cars insurance…BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A JOB!
•The person I bum rides from can't afford to run me all over the place to go job hunting.

3.No References:
•No Teachers.
•No Neighbors.
•No Friends.
•No previous employers because I've never had a job.

4.No Resume (because I literally have nothing to put on one):
•The list so far should explain why.

5.Short:
•Most employers like there employees to be of a reasonable height especially if you're a man.

6.Fat:
•Most employers believe that customers hate seeing fat/overweight people behind the counter especially at restaurants because it will deter their own appetite.

7.Ugly:
•Glasses… most employers think that customers believe that it's "Unhip" to wear glasses and that everyone should wear contact lenses.

8.Poor:
•Use your imagination.
Added (1). 9.I'm 21
Added (2). 10.Applying online is pointless:
•Most employers think that applying online = laziness.
Added (3). Oh and by the way, I forgot to mention I graduated High School… CAN YOU HERE ME FROM WAY DOWN HERE, I SAID I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!
>>> 8 Reasons I can't get a job (Continued Below)?