Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bandage lenses? severe dry eye?

Okay I am blind due to optic nerve atrophy and retinal degeneration.over the past 3 years I have dealt with alot of health issues most of which are hormonal in nature (basically I don't make any) I've been living with severe dry eye for 3 years now.we are not sure if its a side effect of some of my meds, or its related to tear quality either way its severe. I use Genital eye gel like 6-9 times a day and lacro lub sometimes too. I have tear duct plugs and I tried restasis but it made my eye's more irritated.my eye's are so sensitive to pressure and light. I don't know what else to do for Relief I found something about bandaged Lens was wondering what they were and last time I went to the eye doc he said he didn't think that was a good idea? so is there anything else I can try? I'm desperate
>>> Bandage lenses? severe dry eye?