Thursday, November 22, 2012

Do Glasses make your vision/eyes worse?

I was just wondering as I read up on someone saying that because your vision is worse or getting worse the lenses will not change that but only give you clearer sight for the time being, but once you become use to the lenses and not reality your eyesight without them will be dramaticly worse than before you used them.

I'm just asking this question as I asked another question about my eye and vision worsening and thought I may actually be given glasses as a possibility so would like to know some facts.
Added (1). EDIT:

I do not wear glasses, maybe your the one who now needs glasses as you obviously did not read my question properly…

And it was more than one article that posted from personal experience so this question was designed to give me more clarification on the subject, please read before posting :<
>>> Do Glasses make your vision/eyes worse?