Saturday, November 24, 2012

Would i suit short hair?

Want to cut my hair short, i want a tomboy hairstyle like Amber liu from Fx: http://luxlil.tumblr.com/post/7608140275/i-wanna-bite-her-mouth-lol-lol

But i THINK i have a square face. I don't really know.it seems like some kind of mix. And sometimes my face looks smaller but some times it looks bigger. Like when i have contact lenses it doesn't look as big and square but when i have glasses it does. I hate that my face shape can't ''suit'' the hairstyles i want.
But what do you think. I don't have a really strong jaw it's more rounded. BUT it's not round! I know that. Sometimes it almost look like the heart shaped face in this site http://www.hairdirect.com/resources/hairsystem/faceshape-guide.aspx
And my hairdresser told me that it looks like i have a heart shaped face but my chin isn't small…
But like i said sometimes it looks smaller…
Anyway What do You think, Can a square/heart/mixed face have a tomboy short hairstyle???
I really want the tomboy look.
>>> Would i suit short hair?