Monday, November 19, 2012

Eyeglass Prescription Changed?

My old prescription from a year ago is as follows:

Left Eye: -.25
Right Eye: -1.25

Last month, I went to get my eyes checked again because it seemed to me that my eyesight worsened. The eye doctor told me that I actually have an astigmatism on my right eye and she gave me the following prescription:

Left Eye: .-50
Right eye: -1.00 Cyl: -.50 Axis: 180

Now, I've noticed that, at a certain distance, my Right Eye is still blurry even after the new prescription. However, if I use my old glasses with the old prescription, It was clearer.

My question is, should I go ahead and have my lenses replaced using the my old Right Eye Sphere of -1.25 and just use the Cylinder and Axis as is? Or will the old prescription affect the Cylinder and Axis?

Thanks!
>>> Eyeglass Prescription Changed?