Tuesday, August 12, 2014

How to stop your eyes from getting irritated when putting in contacts?

hey, guys, im 14 years old, and im a novice contact lens wearer. At the place i go to to get my contacts, they make me put them in 3 times on each eye. If i cant do this, they wont let me get the contacts. I can easily get them in and take them out, but my problem comes in where I have to do it 2 times each again. My eyes are getting too irritated to continue putting them in, thus not letting me pass and be able to buy my contacts. I really need contacts to play basketball and for social reasons, can someone give me advice on how to keep my eyes from getting too irritated so I can put them in more than once? Thanks

Read more: How to stop your eyes from getting irritated when putting in contacts?