Sunday, August 10, 2014

I believe my prescription glasses are incorrect?

I've had glasses for the first time for about a week now. I got 2 pairs. I paid for one with anti-glare, it was rather expensive (around 500$) but I don't mind as long as it is a quality product. The other pair i received free with medicaid and I didn't have the option for anti-glare. My eyes quickly got accustomed to the expensive pair. But with the free pair it feels like there's a lot of pressure on one eye leading to a headache. The optometrist and the ladies at the front desk never explained anything. They just did the vision test, made me buy glasses and then pick them up without saying anything. Maybe I don't have the option of having two different lenses in the medicaid pair since it's free? I do have different lenses on my expensive pair because my left eye is stronger and my right eyes has slight astigmatism. I live in SC if maybe someone knows how the medicaid program works there.

Read more: I believe my prescription glasses are incorrect?