Saturday, August 16, 2014

Can I get Plano circle lenses even if one eye has a prescribed number in the choice box?

I'm interested in getting Vassen Pretty Crystal Blue from PinkyParadise- (I've shopped there before and had positive results and I did my homework before shopping for circle lenses so please don't lecture me about how circle lenses are bad for my eyes or any of that) My vision is perfect so I always look for plano lenses. When I looked at the prescription box, the left eye is labeled -0.00 but the right eye says -2.74. Is it possible for me to order -0.00 for both eyes even if one is labeled in higher numbers? I tried looking on PinkyParadise's website for an answer and i looked around, but I didn't find an answer. Can I contact them when I purchase them and ask for double plano or should I note them beforehand? Any answers is greatly appreciated. Serious answers only please, (and anyone who has had experience like this before would also be greatly appreciated) Thanks~

EDIT: It says: "For Power/Prescription -1.75 only available diameter 14.5mm." up at the top, but I'm not sure what that means. Anyone care to explain?

Read more: Can I get Plano circle lenses even if one eye has a prescribed number in the choice box?