Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Surgery, my crush doesn't like my new looks?

I'm a 20 year old guy and I had surgery because I didn't like my looks. I was unconfident and I couldn't even talk to girls because of that. My face has been completely changed, I had a nose job, a jaw surgery, teeth surgery, and moreover, I dyed my hair and I wear coloured contact lens. I'm finally happy with my looks, I feel confident, I can go to the disco and get girls that I like, but my crush doesn't like me anymore. She said I was more handsome before and my imperfections made me look even more handsome, she said I couldn't get girls because I was shy, not because I was ugly, and now she doesn't like me because I look like a doll, and said '' girls want to sleep with you because you look perfect, not because they like you ''

What should I do?

Read more: Surgery, my crush doesn't like my new looks?