Monday, February 17, 2014

Will it be possible to get prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses together?

I'm now preparing for summer. Love summer! :D
I wanna get sunglasses and eyeglasses together because of my bad eye vision. But sunglasses is absolutely needed in the hot summer, and I don't want to change sunglasses and eyeglasses when I get in the house and go out. It's really a trouble. I don't wanna this.
Any way to get the sunglasses lenses changed into eyeglasses lenses when I'm in the house and dark places, because it's strange to wear sunglasses there. But it's really not cool to put off sunglasses and wear the eyeglasses instead. So please, will it be possible to not change the frames, just let the lenses changed to be accommodable for the dark light themselves?
That will be great cool!

Читать далее: Will it be possible to get prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses together?