Monday, February 17, 2014

Circle lenses 101! Pls help. Are circle lenses safe?

HELLO
so, as a small eyed, Korean girl, I've wanted to get my hands on some circle lenses for a long time. I live in the US, so its illegal to buy them in a store and whatnot, but all my friends buy them from websites. I want some because they are supposed to make your eyes bigger, but I don't know what company to get them from! Which companies/websites are safe? Which have you tried before? For reference, I have 20/20 vision, so the prescription thing is at 0, or plano right? How large should the lenses be for starters? Are they safe? Will they hurt my vision or something? Also, can you give me some tips on persuadeing my parents that the websites and lens companies are reliable? Please helpp thanks a bunch

Читать далее: Circle lenses 101! Pls help. Are circle lenses safe?