Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Contact lenses appointment tomorrow?

I have an appointment for contact lenses tomorrow and I just wanted to know what the procedure will be. The opticians already have my eye prescription so will I be getting them straight away or will I have to wait? If so, how long? Is it hard to keep in contact lenses or do you not even realise they're there?

I'm just kind of worried since it's my first appointment for contacts:)
Added (1). I also have insanely bad hayfever and it starts as soon as it gets warm out so around March/April and gets worse during the summer, my eyes go red and a pink plastic thing covers my eye which makes everything blurry so I can't see for a day or two. Will this affect me even worse when I do get contacts, would it be a problem to wear the contacts when the allergies have started?

Читать далее: Contact lenses appointment tomorrow?