Monday, February 17, 2014

Does any have an idea what I'm experiencing?

I plan on seeing a doctor, but I want to know if anyone might have an idea of what I have. Here are my symptoms.
The back of my neck is in constant throbbing pain.
My vision darkens and slowly returns to normal. When I cover my right eye, the vision in my left is slightly dim. When I cover my left, the vision on my right has a strange little blur in it. It's clear, but there is a tiny squiggle. I took out a ruler and the lines don't look straight in this one particular spot.
I wear glasses. I thought my glasses was dirty and kept cleaning them. The blur won't go away. I switched to my contact lens. That's how I found out it was my eye and not the glasses or contact lens.

Читать далее: Does any have an idea what I'm experiencing?