Friday, February 21, 2014

Do I have to pay for my contact lens?

So I paid for a contact exam yesterday because I wanted to try contacts for the first time instead of boring glasses. The exam was 75 dollars and they exam my eyes and I learned how to put on and take off my contacts. They gave me a mini kit of solution and case for my contacts. And after that I made a follow up appointment for next Thursday. My question is when I go in for my follow up appointment do I still have to pay for more contacts are do they provide me with more? Because they only gave me a 1 week trail of contacts and I was wondering do the 75 I paid cover the exam, 1week trail, and more contacts? Addition information: I have medicine in my contacts each eye a different amount I have a astigmatism in my eye witch make my contacts a little slippery to put on. And my insurance doesn't cover my contacts I had to pay 75 dollars out my pocket.

Читать далее: Do I have to pay for my contact lens?