Thursday, February 20, 2014

What would my contact lens prescription be? - 1

I took an eye exam this past week but wasn't thinking about a difference in glasses and contact prescription, nor did my eye doctor mention the possibility. I want to order a small amount of contacts just for occasional/special circumstances wear.
I don't want to get the wrong strength though by going on what my glasses prescription is and I don't want to go get another exam (money is tight and I have no insurance).
This is all the info that I have:
OD: Sphere(-3) Cylinder(-.25) Axis(005) Acuity(20)
OS: Sphere(-3) Cylinder(-.25) Axis(170) Acuity(20)

I have no idea what these numbers mean other than I wear a -3 strength, haha. I was hoping I could just get a -3 strength contact lens too but I want to make sure.

Thank you for any and all help!

Читать далее: What would my contact lens prescription be? - 1