Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Everything seems bigger on wearing contact lenses?

So, I just switched to contacts from glasses and everything seems so big and weird and what depresses me the most is that when I look in the mirror my face seems bigger and stretched. But when I take a picture of myself then it's not that big and people say I look better off without glasses but I can't imagine how can they like the ugly face that I see when I look in the mirror.And I think contacts aren't showing the reality because when I don't wear anything on my eyes everything seems normal and equivalent to the size I see while wearing glasses.

So, glasses= naked eyes =/=lenses.

And a lot of people have experienced this.

I'm still wondering how will things seem when I undergo the LASIK surgery.

Читать далее: Everything seems bigger on wearing contact lenses?