Thursday, February 20, 2014

Clear crisp near vision but zero intermediate even for computer?

I got cataract surgery on both eyes, i'm really struggling with it especially progressive lenses i am only 26.
I am satisfied with my right eye, i see clear crisp vision for far and average intermediate. So i thought my left eye would see clear crisp image for near and average intermediate, i have only crisp clear image for near and zero intermediate. My left eye went from 20/70 to 20/100 within months, what could have caused this.For example i cannot change or use the computer with my left eye, i see nothing but with my right eye i can at least make out words though barely. I have the acryl soflens toric, i'm wondering if it moved off axis, but if it did move so far off axis then i shouldn't get such clear crisp near vision.
Added (1). R -0.25, CYL +0.75, Axis +90
L -3.00, +0.75, + 90
ADD R +2.50
L +2.50

Читать далее: Clear crisp near vision but zero intermediate even for computer?