Saturday, July 20, 2013

What to do in this situation?

I just went for an eye exam (I've been wearing glasses for years) and decided to take my younger sister along since I had noticed that she seemed to be having trouble with her eyes as well. Well, it turns out she has a mild prescription of -1.00 diopters. However, she absolutely flat out refused to get glasses and only reluctantly agreed to try contact lenses. For a prescription of -1, does it make more sense to get contacts or just forget about correction all together? I know my sister, and she simply will not wear glasses. Since I only really noticed how bad my vision was when it got past -2, do you really think not getting any correction at all for -1 will be harmful? She doesn't drive yet even though she's 16, but will she be able to pass the eye exam at the DMV without correction?
Added (1). Sorry for the long question!

См. статью: What to do in this situation?