Sunday, July 14, 2013

I sprayed air freshener in my eye?

I was holding the bottle and for some reason I had the little sprayhole (lol, if that's a word) pointed toward me and accidentally pushed the little trigger and a little bit got in my left eye. The bottle said to rinse for 15 minutes, but after about a minute, the stinging went away and it now feels fairly okay. I had contact lenses in which have since been removed, and my vision doesn't seem to be obstructed.Am I okay now? Or am I going to go blind or something?

Thanks for any and all help! (:
Added (1). Yes, Dawn, because it is my deepest desire to spray air freshener in my eye. I will surely have to resist the urge to coat my eye in the warm… wet air freshener. THE *@%$ kind of answer was that?

См. статью: I sprayed air freshener in my eye?