Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I want to change my life!

Ok. Hello everyone, i'm 21, second year college, and, like the title says, I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE! So, all my life I had some anxiety problems, social phobias. Always stayed inside, never went to a club, never went to parties, motivating that I don't have any clean clothes or any money, and never had a girlfriend, and that makes me sad all the time.So, I decided, from now on, i want to change. I want to start waring nice clothes, suits, talk nice to people, and be more sociable. I know is going to be hard without any help, but I pray that I'll manage it: D

The reason I came here is that, I don't know who to ask what kind of clothes are the best for me. I am pretty tall, i'm 6'4 (1.95m), and I always knew that girls are attracted to tall guys, but not me. I never knew, and still don't know why. The thing is I have narrow shoulders, but I go to gym to fix that. And a long neck. Now, how can I find clothes that, not just that fit, but still point out the good parts of me? I'm pretty skinny, 160 lbs (73kg), and I have a little bit of a hunch, or not really a hunch, but my head is a little bit forward of my shoulders, and I just want to find clothes that really make me look good, shirts, pants, suits.

I also wear glasses, and I always thought that glasses are a turnoff for girls.Is it true or is something else that I'm missing?

And what kind of haircuts are guys usually wearing these days? I just always went for short haircuts, that just show my head shape, which is really really nasty.

If you have any other advices (or tricks: P) for first-club-goers, i really want to hear them. But not "be yourself", i'm really trying to do that, still need some practice: D Thanks.

A girlfriend would make my life better. I've been single all this time, and I'm sick of it. I don't have any single friends, and I'm sick of being left out. And I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes or contact lenses, I don't have a rich budget.

См. статью: I want to change my life!