Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Is it safe to wear slightly ripped contact lenses?

I got contacts a few days ago. Yesterday, I accidentally ripped my right contact in half and went to my eye doctor to get a new one today. But, today, as I was taking it out at night, my right contact was accidentally torn a bit again. This time though it was very slight, like you could barely see it unless you saw the lens very closely.It was just a bit at the edge. Other than that it looked fine. The left one came out fine too.
Is it safe for me to wear the lenses, just for about 2 hours tomorrow? I have sports practice in the morning from 10:00- 12:00 and it would help greatly.
Would there be any damage? And also can someone guide me onto how to take out my contacts easily so that they don't rip?
I don't want to go to the eye doctor today to ask for them again because I was just there this MORNING, and it will be embarrassing as they would think I'm not responsible or something.

См. статью: Is it safe to wear slightly ripped contact lenses?