Friday, July 19, 2013

Buying Circle Lenses When I Have Astigmatism?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a pair of colored contacts for a cosplay I'm working on, however I have (what I this is) mild astigmatism. I've worn circle lenses in the past yet my power that I used didn't correct my vision enough to clearly see anything. I saw somewhere where you could maybe change the power a bit to where it can correct most of the astigmatism as if it were a toric lense, is that true?

My Rx is (same for both eyes):

BC: 8.6
DIA: 14.5
D: -1.00
CYL/AXIS: -1.25 090

I know I won't get the most perfect vision like I would with my normal prescription contacts. Yet these circle lenses have the same base curve and diameter, so that's not a problem.Is there something I can do/what power should I order to get the most vision out of normal contacts? Thanks!
Added (1). Funny, as I'm actually ordering from Pinky Paradise.xD But for the certain cosplay I'm doing they won't have the right color (I need a golden color; hence I'm ordering Princess Pinky Twilight Brown.)

См. статью: Buying Circle Lenses When I Have Astigmatism?