Thursday, July 18, 2013

Does anybody else hate their brown eyes?

I've always thought that there was something special about eyes ever since i was a little girl.when ever i meet someone, the first thing i wold notice was there eyes i don't know why.and I've always been attracted to lighter colored eyes.i don't hate brown eyes but i hate my dark dark brown eyes its so dark and unattractive.it looks black.but when i stand in the light it look dark brown.and there's nothing special about them.most of the worlds population has dark brown eyes.my mom has dark brwon eyes too, but what makes her eyes special is that they have a grayish blueish ring around them.i want to change my eye color. AND DON'T WANT CONTACT LENSES.is there anything i can do to change them naturally.i heard that pure honey is a natural peroxide, and can be used to lighten the color of eyes, and help the overall health of them.what do you guys think about dark brown eyes?
Added (1). Thank you @courtney
and @blondie that wasn't my question.i wasn't asking if you liked your blue eyes.i
was asking if anyone had a problem with their dark brown eyes like i do

См. статью: Does anybody else hate their brown eyes?