Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eye pain with no other symptoms?

Since may I have been experiencing eye pain, more heavily in my right eye, at the back of the eye and around the top. There are no other symptoms besides the dull aching pain, which can get pretty intense recently.At first I thought it was eye strain, since taking a nap usually relieves the pain, but only temporarily. Since may there has only been about a week and a few days scattered here and there with no pain. I went to my optometrist a week after this all started for a full eye check up, including glaucoma check, and he said my eyes looked very healthy. However, over two months later I'm still suffering and these past couple days, my rIght eye has a very sharp pain along with twitching in my upper eyelid. I do wear contacts, however sometimes eye pain begins while I'm wearing my glasses, so I don't think it's my lenses. I use dailies as well so no real chance of infection from dirty lenses. How can I relieve this pain? Or should I be heading back to my optometrists office? No Redness or blurriness. Just aching pain and slightly tired burning eyes. I'm 21 years old if that helps.

См. статью: Eye pain with no other symptoms?