Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ugly ducking as a teenager?

Back at school I was a bit of an ugly duckling. Never really got any male attention, but it didn't particularly bother me at the time.
I'm now 20 and at university and have grown into my looks more. (Brace removed, got contact lenses, finally got a feminine figure etc)
Now on facebook I've suddenly started getting attention from guys I went to school with who wouldn't give me the time of day when we were 16.
However one guy, I really had a soft spot for back in the day. We were friends, but he never saw me as anything more. Well he recently contacted me after 2 years and wants to meet for drinks. I'm completely torn. He's clearly only interested now because I've 'improved' in looks, and I don't really like the thought of that. But at the same time I don't want to miss out on an opportunity with a guy I used to really like. What should I do?

См. статью: Ugly ducking as a teenager?