Monday, July 15, 2013

Realistically am I good looking enough to be a male model?

My Parents have been on my case to get a job for years and rightfully so, and my mum has always said i should be a model, thing is tho I have a very manly man kind of relationship with my dad so i was taken by surprise when he said to me I should maybe try it out, until this point I had always thought my mum was just joking, as all mums think their children are beautiful haha.so here I am! im not going to lie I have got this occasional remark about my looks, ( mainly from my mums friends, haha really not helping my case here), but I have no idea about my potential as a male model or anything and I find the entire thing a bit embarrassing and awkward to be honest, so im reluctant to approach an agency or do anything, so please give me some realistic and honest critique! thanks!
btw im 6ft1
also please note I personally have not edited the photos in any way apart from cropping, All i have done is taken the photos directly from my facebook, and Im the brown one lol, and i dont have green eyes, it was halloween so I was wearing lenses lol, also please not I am fairly toned but have strted going gym properly about 3 months ago
image
image
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7347/9279650915_a3ef939348_o.jpg

См. статью: Realistically am I good looking enough to be a male model?