Sunday, July 14, 2013

What are people going to think of me when I come back to school?

I'm going to be a freshman this year, and last year I had dark hair, wore a lot of makeup because I had bad skin( I wore thick foundation and heavy eyeliner to distract people from my skin, not a good choice I know) and wore coloured contacts. Its half way through summer, now I have lilac hair, have seen a dermatologist, stopped wearing the contacts (which made my eyes look bigger btw, they were circle lenses), wear a lot less makeup, and have lost weight.Do you think people are going to recognize me? Honestly I do look a LOT different, and I am still losing weight. Also, I'm thinking of getting contacts that enhance your natural eye colour, I have green eyes and have always wanted them to look greener, and am going to get hair extensions to make my hair down to my belly button (my hair is just about the top of my boobs right now). I'm just so nervous that people will stare at me, whether its a good stare or a bad stare, and they will think I'm a freak or something.

См. статью: What are people going to think of me when I come back to school?